So this one I really like and I think that it uses up several items you would otherwise not know what to do with. I think they came out gorgeous and I wore them around and got tons of compliments on them.
Instructions are here:http://www.fallfordiy.com/blog/2014/03/diy-ring-and-tassel-necklace.html
So this one is easy and fun to do and it makes the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen in paper. Instructions are here: http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-kusudama-flower.html Made two last night as you can see and they came out wonderful. All you need is oragmi paper or if you dont have that you can just use regular paper cut into a square.
Geometric Customized Necklaces
What you need:
Paper Mod Podge
1.Take three sticky notes and fold in half with sticky side on the the inside.
2. Add Mod Podge to the center to seal them closed.
3. Stamp images you want lightly on the paper.
4. Use markers to add detail and color as wanted.
5. Mod Podge the front and back of the sticky note to seal it so it does not get torn or damage.
6. when Mod Podge is dry cute the corners off the top to corners to make room for a jump ring.
7. poke holes through sticky note with jump rings.
8.connect the three sticky notes together with jump rings.
9. cut chain to make into necklace and connect to sticky note base with jump rings.
10. add clasp on the back to hold together and you have a custom made necklace.
So I figured we would start with something simple. So I love this idea and I think it is so useful and it works with getting rid of excess items. What is it you ask? Its Sticky note boxes. That is right making small boxes out of sticky notes. It takes just a few minutes and what you get is awesome. You can wite notes and put them in or candies or anything you like. Stamp them to make them even fancier. Go sticky note box crazy. Here is the instructions: http://www.instructables.com/id/Origami-Post-it-box/. I did not think of this so that is where to find the instructions. Hope you had as much fun with this as I did.
This is a new blog series that I am going to start. I have accumulated a ton of craft supplies so I am going to show you how to use these and how to make amazing things with items you already have in your craft room. I am going to start this starting tomorrow so look forward to it.