So this one I really like and I think that it uses up several items you would otherwise not know what to do with. I think they came out gorgeous and I wore them around and got tons of compliments on them.
Instructions are here:http://www.fallfordiy.com/blog/2014/03/diy-ring-and-tassel-necklace.html
So this one is easy and fun to do and it makes the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen in paper. Instructions are here: http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-kusudama-flower.html Made two last night as you can see and they came out wonderful. All you need is oragmi paper or if you dont have that you can just use regular paper cut into a square.
Geometric Customized Necklaces
What you need:
Paper Mod Podge
1.Take three sticky notes and fold in half with sticky side on the the inside.
2. Add Mod Podge to the center to seal them closed.
3. Stamp images you want lightly on the paper.
4. Use markers to add detail and color as wanted.
5. Mod Podge the front and back of the sticky note to seal it so it does not get torn or damage.
6. when Mod Podge is dry cute the corners off the top to corners to make room for a jump ring.
7. poke holes through sticky note with jump rings.
8.connect the three sticky notes together with jump rings.
9. cut chain to make into necklace and connect to sticky note base with jump rings.
10. add clasp on the back to hold together and you have a custom made necklace.